+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Richard at Kingscote Audio in Torquay

I'm Richard.

Default Hello from Richard at Kingscote Audio in Torquay

Hi there,
    I'm Richard and I run Kingscote Audio in Torquay. My first HiFi was a second-hand wooden cased B&O receiver, a Goldring Lenco record deck and some Daline speakers made by my Dad. I was 12 then and listened to Jackson 5, David Bowie and anything Prog Rock with synths. From then to today I've never been without a decent HiFi, I'm fortunate now to be running my own HiFi retail business so have plentiful opportunity to assess what's good.
    I hope to be able to assist people on the forum with my considered opinions and recommendations on current and new gear.

I'm Martin.

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum. Some interesting brands on your website. You will need a trade account opening.

I have to ask, is it possible to see the Hanging Gardens of Babylon from a Torquay hi-fi shop window? Or is it just herds of Wilderbeast?
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Richard.

Hi Macca, I'm afraid just the contents of Paignton Zoo these days, and the occasional Spanish waiter of course...

Please can you advise how to open a trade account?

Thanks,

Richard

I'm Martin.

You need to have a conflab with Marco, he owns the joint. I'll let him know.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SLP1200 CD Player * Nelson Pass DCB1 Pre amp / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Shane.

Welcome to AOS, Richard. Must pop over someday for a visit.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

Home Hi-Fi Chat UK (Facebook Group)

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by RichTruss View Post
    Hi Macca, I'm afraid just the contents of Paignton Zoo these days, and the occasional Spanish waiter of course...

Please can you advise how to open a trade account?

Thanks,

Richard
    Hi Richard,

Welcome to AoS! Glad you found us

In terms of opening an account, please send me a PM and I'll gladly outline what's required.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Richard,

You have a PM. Please reply ASAP. Cheers

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread