I want to live stream from Spotify, so I recently bought a Pioneer n30 streamer, the SQ seems to me pretty bad. So what I now want is still to listen to Spotify, that is all I want from a set up, no downloading, file saving, etc, just live wireless streaming. What do I need for a wireless set up? I cannot be bothered with wires trailing 12ft from my sofa to my amp. Obviously I am looking for a step up in SQ. I have no dac, just a laptop. I am utterly confused as to what else I need, as there seems to be array of options. I understand all I need is my laptop, but as stated I am looking for decent sq as well. I heard the topping dac at only £100 is terrific value, so that would be a good choice I think, what else do I need apart from a dac? The reason I bought the Pioneer was to give me the wireless option, but I understand there are other ways to gain wireless. I only want to spend a few hundred, but am after the best sq I can get for that price, the Pioneer seems to me really bad. The old Pionner I had - the N-50 was better, but that doesn't support Spotify !!! I know I should have listened to your advice! (it does support iTunes, but that is bloody rubbish!!). I will also be buying a new passive pre amp for my Quad 306 soon, as I am sick of changing cables with my one input 'Little bear'!!! It that has any bearing on things. A pre with a decent dac may'be? But I doubt that will be cheap, or as good value as I've heard other dacs like the Topping can be.