+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Tweaking an 80s preamp

  1. #11
    Join Date: Apr 2008

    Location: Cheshire, UK

    Posts: 2,749
    I'm Clive.

    Default

    Hi Ian, I used clarity CSA for area... I used some other polyprops for the smaller value ones, getting some to git6 is the challenge for the smaller ones. Just go for low cost but check sizing.
    TT 1 Trans-Fi Salvation with magnetic bearing + Trans-Fi Terminator T3Pro + London Reference
    TT 2 Garrard 301 with NWA main bearing + OL Encounter mkIII + Ortofon 2M Mono SE
    Digital Fanless i5 Skylake ASUS H110T Windows file server with HDPLEX LPS / JPLAY Femto / Chord Qutest / Allo USBridge into Ciunas Audio ISO-DAC & Pi/DigiOne into Metrum Musette
    Preamp Hagerman Cornet 2 phono stage, John Chapman's Slagleformer-based AVC-1 into Transcendent Sound Sub Buddy
    Power Amp Temple Audio Monoblocks with Supercap LPS / 300B WE91 SE Monoblocks / Firebottle EL84 PSE
    Bass Amp & DSP Behringer iNuke NU3000DSP x 2
    Speakers 1 Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo with twin baffleless 15" bass drivers per side
    Speakers 2 MarkaudioSota Viotti One

  2. #12
    Join Date: Mar 2009

    Location: Nottingham

    Posts: 267
    I'm Ian.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive View Post
    Hi Ian, I used clarity CSA for area... I used some other polyprops for the smaller value ones, getting some to git6 is the challenge for the smaller ones. Just go for low cost but check sizing.
    Thanks Clive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •