+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted Technics SL1210 Tonearm

I'm Mick.

Default Wanted Technics SL1210 Tonearm

Looking for a Technics tonearm in good condition for a SL121O rebuild.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Ben.

I've got one I may part with, I replaced with with a jelco on my deck. Il get some pix issues ASAP OK. What sort of money are u looking at?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Mick.

Cheers for that Ben. Not wanting spend a great amount as its for a second turntable I am fiddling with. Just pm a figure and we can go from there.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Ben.

Apologies for the delay Mick,

the arm is not where I thought it was.

Il have a more thorough look for it over the weekend but if something else crops up over the weekend you favour no worries from me.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Alberto.

Zoidburg,

Have you noticed a great improvement with the jelco?

Thanks

I'm Alberto.

Dubster,

have you sorted? I'm thinking about to change my tonearm in that case I'd have a spare original tonearm in great condition.

Cheers

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Souldust View Post
    Dubster,

have you sorted? I'm thinking about to change my tonearm in that case I'd have a spare original tonearm in great condition.

Cheers
    Hi Alberto thanks for the offer but I now have one.

+ Reply to Thread