+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jelco SA750 Rewire

I'm Mick.

Default Jelco SA750 Rewire

Has anyone rewired one? I had an intermittent hum on one channel but still had sound.But now lost all sound on that channel and just have hum. I have checked all the pins from tonearm to base of the arm and it appears one of the earth pins has nothing. When the tonearm cable is plugged in I get a connection on the RCA pin from the headshell but nothing on the plug collar. I have tried several cables and they are fine. Any advise greatly accepted.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Has anyone rewired one? I had an intermittent hum on one channel but still had sound.But now lost all sound on that channel and just have hum. I have checked all the pins from tonearm to base of the arm and it appears one of the earth pins has nothing. When the tonearm cable is plugged in I get a connection on the RCA pin from the headshell but nothing on the plug collar. I have tried several cables and they are fine. Any advise greatly accepted.
    Send it to Phonomac if he'll take it on. There's no more advice required mate .

He's the man.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Hugo.

I'm Mick.

Where is Phonomac Oliver I had a look last night. Is he a member ?
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Where is Phonomac Oliver I had a look last night. Is he a member ?
    Yes mate, just PM him.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Mick.

Message sent. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread