+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NYDJ Jeans

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    I've just had delivery of the NYDJ (not your daughters jeans!) and they are certainly quite flattering for my age group... don't ask

I ordered a size smaller, as stated, and these USA made jeans just fit perfectly....

Very nice..... and they certainly 'lift' the bum area nicely....
    Pictures are compulsory on any post referencing bums. Please comply immediately. (Use landscape format if necessary).

I'm Steve.

You're a brave man Mark, Surrey may be a long way from Portsmouth, but her car is extremely economical...
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

I like my denim like my cartridges, made in Japan. Lasts forever, thick denim which fades beautifully. Cost about £200 but outlasts cheap denim by yearssssssssss
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I like my denim like my cartridges, made in Japan. Lasts forever, thick denim which fades beautifully. Cost about £200 but outlasts cheap denim by yearssssssssss
    Never heard of Japanese denim? Where do you get it from? (don't say Japan, although that is the obvious answer )

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Never heard of Japanese denim? Where do you get it from? (don't say Japan, although that is the obvious answer )
    Loads of places, I used to buy mine from the US, works out about 2/3s cheaper than UK outlets. A lot of it is unsanforized, which means it shrinks a bit after first few washes, just like in those 80s levis ads. Most famous brand is probably Studio d'artisan, who levis tried to sue for copyright infringement on their logo, which showed 2 pigs pulling at a pair of jeans rather than 2 horses! I've had a pair of their jeans for 5 years, still going strong with heavy use!! Levis don't make them like that anymore, ok they do, but only their more expensive premium lines, playing catch up with the Japenese!!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Martin.

I used to buy Calvin Klein jeans cheap from TK Maxx because they are quite soft denim and comfortable. But then they stopped doing them cheap and if they think I'm going to pay £120 for a pair of keks they need their heads examining. Moved exclusively to tracky bottoms, never looked back.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Co View Post
    Pictures are compulsory on any post referencing bums. Please comply immediately. (Use landscape format if necessary).

Actually I don't need landscape.... I'm not that big.... kinda 12-14 bottoms and 16' ish on top...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    You're a brave man Mark, Surrey may be a long way from Portsmouth, but her car is extremely economical...
    Actually Surrey isn't that far
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Is that also how you like your live Deep Purple albums?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Actually Surrey isn't that far
    I've got 21 gears on my bike, you'll never catch me!��

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast