+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NYDJ Jeans

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default NYDJ Jeans

I've just had delivery of the NYDJ (not your daughters jeans!) and they are certainly quite flattering for my age group... don't ask

I ordered a size smaller, as stated, and these USA made jeans just fit perfectly....

Very nice..... and they certainly 'lift' the bum area nicely....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I'll mention that to my partner. She's African and worries that her "bum is big" (it's not), but seems to be quite content with jeans from M&S.
    Barry

I'm Deleted.

Hmm.... I guess I could be wrong, but something tells me your experience in this area is going to be of limited ‘benefit’ to the core AoS membership...
    Account Deleted

I'm Deleted.

Well there you go - already proved wrong. Grant, Marco, do you want to reveal your previous lack of enthusiasm for ladies jeans!
    Account Deleted

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Well there you go - already proved wrong. Grant, Marco, do you want to reveal your previous lack of enthusiasm for ladies jeans!

Always good for wife friendly info to be perpetuated.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Hmm.... I guess I could be wrong, but something tells me your experience in this area is going to be of limited ‘benefit’ to the core AoS membership...
    Mark I only mentioned it as a fact and if any other women on AoS that have the same problem...

Actually my bums not 'that' big but anything that can help lift a bit is good ...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I'll mention that to my partner. She's African and worries that her "bum is big" (it's not), but seems to be quite content with jeans from M&S.
    I used to buy M&S jeans but recently they have not been the quality of old so I can definitely recommend the NYDJ Jeans for your partner...
    Bev

Maybe a small audience for this post and I understand that
    Bev

But the NYDJ jeans are certainly very flattering in the bum and waist departments.... highly recommended...

You are supposed to choose a size smaller than your normal fit, which I did, and it worked out super for me...
    Bev

I'm sorted.

Broadening the subject slightly I've struggled in the past to find jeans that a) fit well & b) look ok & c) feel comfortable (possibly most important?). I used to live and die in Levis 501s but being straight cut they never had that 'tailored' look & my 'paunch' had a knack of pushing them down & causing a bad case of 'builders bum'.

I took a walk on the wild side and bought a cheap pair of skinny stretch jeans from Primark (oldest swinger in town at 60..) and what a difference! Although they're probably intended for those hipster types with no socks & beards they fitted a treat! The stretch element meant they stayed up better and the regular length sat on my shoes nicely. Since then I've tried other brands & my favourites are the top man stretch skinny range, at about 30 quid a pop the quality's easily up there with Levis, nice thick denim & they wash really well. Gok Wan signing off

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast