+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sansui SR 525 TT

I'm Andrew.

Default Sansui SR 525 TT

Picked up this beauty today, nice tt I think ( not my thing) , amazing condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Decent deck. I've known a couple of guys who've owned them. The arm is a nice one.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adrian.

They were very good in there day, and probably just as good or better than some of the £200-300 new decks around today.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    They were very good in there day, and probably just as good or better than some of the £200-300 new decks around today.
    It’ll make someone happy then , cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread