Hi All,

I recently bought myself a pair of Oliver's New Speaker cables and thought I would post my thoughts.

Setup was the new Project 2xperience SB DC fitted with At33ptg through a Pure Sound T10 sut into P10 phono stage

DCB1 turbo preamp into a Pair of Firebottle Monos

Speakers were Spendor S6e floor standers

All cables for the review were Spotfire RCA and Spotfire Speaker Cables.

Albums were Pink Floyd - The division Bell,

Yello - Toy

Queen - Re Mastered Greatest Hits.

Ill keep this short, I hate waffle. I've used many cables from cheap Qed 79 Strand through to Chord Silver Spiral with many others in between and noticed a little change in how the sound was
presented, liking some and hating others, the best to date in my system had been Tellurium so stuck with that for the past year or so.
Yesterday I finally had the chance to hook up the Spotfire ( massive cables by any standard ) and oh my god what a revelation. These cables Slaughter anything I have used before, the have the biggest widest deepest soundstage ive ever heard, you can pinpoint every instrument and voices hover right in front of you almost as if you could close your eyes, reach out and touch the artist...
treble is well extended without being over bearing bass is tight and very low but its the mids that impressed me the most, absolutely no grain full of air and plenty of space around the vocalist.
I think Oliver has done the same with this speaker cable as he did with the interconnects. Full blooded hard hitting and very musical cable with the best sound stage I've heard at any price.. I would gladly pay double what I paid and still think Id got a bargain.

My only criticism would be how stiff the cable is and you need plenty room behind your equipment rack to use this cable but, if you have the room boy are you in for a treat

Regards Steve

Well Done Oliver -- nice one mate, top notch cable