+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Levinson Nº383

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    There are many cheap universal remotes available although the Logitech range is a bit more upmarket and can be programmed to control all devices from one handset.
    That's great thanks Geoff... I will look into those..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Thanks David...

I've just heard back from the ML service centre, where I sent the 390 remote control, and apparently badly leaking batteries have totalled it..

They are contacting ML in the US to see if there are any PCB's available and they'll let me know the outcome..

If there are no PCB's available then the remote is not repairable... nightmare for me as I'm just loving the 390 paired with the 383....

I don't actually use a remote so it's not really a problem at the moment but if I ever want to use the 390 as a pre then I'll need the remote..
    Also if you want to sell it on. No remote, will damage the possible sale.
    Regards Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Also if you want to sell it on. No remote, will damage the possible sale.
    I've thought about that but I guess if the remote is not repairable then the seller would have to offer me some sort of discount and depending what that was would be whether I'd keep it or not...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Neil.

I've thought about that but I guess if the remote is not repairable then the seller would have to offer me some sort of discount and depending what that was would be whether I'd keep it or not...
    Agreed
    Regards Neil

To be honest I actually hope the remote is repairable but if it's not then a discount on the 390 would certainly be appreciated... we will see how it goes...
    Bev

I'm Dave.

Thanks David...

I've just heard back from the ML service centre, where I sent the 390 remote control, and apparently badly leaking batteries have totalled it..

They are contacting ML in the US to see if there are any PCB's available and they'll let me know the outcome..

If there are no PCB's available then the remote is not repairable... nightmare for me as I'm just loving the 390 paired with the 383....

I don't actually use a remote so it's not really a problem at the moment but if I ever want to use the 390 as a pre then I'll need the remote..
    If it isn't repairable, which I doubt, then the retailer should replace it with a new one from ML. Probably a couple of hundred £ trade.

I'm Steve.

Fingers crossed with the remote, but really, as you're loving the ML integrated can you see a time when you would want to use the CD player's pre?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Justin.

#318 posts on a ML 383.

At this rate getting to #383 shouldn't be a problem.

I'm Martin.

I'll lock the thread at that point.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    #318 posts on a ML 383.

At this rate getting to #383 shouldn't be a problem.

I think Bev was hoping it'd end at 69
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast