Don’t know why, but I was pondering getting a pair of active speakers , no idea why as I already have the Naim Muso in the sitting room, and a bedroom system, but hey ho.
Anyway I was perusing Facebook Market Place when I saw the above mentioned unit, all singing all dancing, Bluetooth WiFi, Apple type connections etc, and it caught my eye.

Googled for some info and found a couple of very favourable reviews, a solid 4 stars from What Hifi, and 5 out of 5 on AV Forums who tested it at £600!
By the time What Hifi tested it, it was down to £450, and for what it was being sold at changed my mind about the active speakers.

I must admit to being sceptical as I , possibly along with many others here, don’t put that much faith in WHF reviews.

Anyway, off I drove the mile to collect it, not at all impressed by the swimming pool, or the brand new BMW M140 in the driveway, at this stage I thought well if someone is wealthy enough to own these trappings, he isn’t going to be using something that wasn’t up to scratch.

I have to say, the reviews were spot on, it sounds amazing! I did think that the lack of weight in the speakers would yield something less than good, I was wrong!
The only downside so far is trying to connect it to WiFi, so instead I played some CD’s, which I haven’t been able to do for years since moving on whatever CDP I had at the time, either a Consonance or similar priced Marantz. and also played some music via Bluetooth .

Now, I’m just looking to persuade the wife that everybody has two systems in one room! 😂