For sale A lovely pair of H6s that I have cherished for a wee while. They are in great condition and have worked well in my set up.
Just over a year ago I sent them off to Paul at RFC as the original tweeter was showing signs of its age, unfortunately these are not available any more. Paul has upgraded a lot of these tweeters over the years and I was impressed by his previous work on fellow members speakers.
from Paul, "all done. I've used better spec components than on previous pairs and employed a revised fully discrete circuit topology rather than the simpler ground plane circuit. I've also completed work on the cabinets including tweeter conversion, tidying up the woodwork finish, fitting inserts (bonded) cutting and re-polishing the front paintwork, plugging the drilled holes for the outputs and forming them on the far side as per instructions and finishing of the ply boxes.
These have involved more work than previous conversions and external crossover versions but I think that the end result fully justifies this as they happen also to be the best sounding ones done to date.
I spent just over £850 getting them tip top.

Looking for something around £1000 for a cracking set of speakers