+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TechDas Air Force Zero

Default TechDas Air Force Zero

launched today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CroAwXU1oA0

I expect the cost to be around 300,000+ quid without tonearms or 'upgraded' platter.....
    BigMooG (Jonathan Stanley)
    He says: Decca is Better

Vinyl System: Superficial Engineering hell/p12 turntable (British Leyland suspension upgrade), Jack-a-nori semi mono Cartridge (tooth pick cantilever), STI Klynik XXX tonearm (rewired with Klimacs Kable ), intelligence quotient 161 (mensa) preamplifier with 224 NOS Ssangyong ECC88s and NOS North Korean kim-jong-ill GZ34s, barelyaudible research V.P.L. dual quad mono amplifiers with modified circuit boards (MDF), Gilson W.A.L.L.O.P Ultimate Final V2 loudspeakers, uranium cable loom (mercury vapour upgrade), hysterical research and Dr Mike Amera room treatments-flock wallpaper, yergota bee-joking cryofrozen fuses throughout

Digital system: cd player

I'm Adam.

Default TechDas Air Force Zero

It’s undeniably impressive and a technical masterpiece but I can’t help wondering if it’s really 2040% better than a Technics SP-10R...

And it’s still belt drive!!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

yes, impressive engineering. Im sure it will find a welcoming market....

a wealthy music lover can easily spend a £1million on a stereo now

a tech das fully loaded, expensive phono stage, expensive pre amp, the big d'agostino 250k monos, the chronosonics, cable looms.....etc...

BigMooG (Jonathan Stanley)
    He says: Decca is Better

Vinyl System: Superficial Engineering hell/p12 turntable (British Leyland suspension upgrade), Jack-a-nori semi mono Cartridge (tooth pick cantilever), STI Klynik XXX tonearm (rewired with Klimacs Kable ), intelligence quotient 161 (mensa) preamplifier with 224 NOS Ssangyong ECC88s and NOS North Korean kim-jong-ill GZ34s, barelyaudible research V.P.L. dual quad mono amplifiers with modified circuit boards (MDF), Gilson W.A.L.L.O.P Ultimate Final V2 loudspeakers, uranium cable loom (mercury vapour upgrade), hysterical research and Dr Mike Amera room treatments-flock wallpaper, yergota bee-joking cryofrozen fuses throughout

Digital system: cd player

I'm Mike.

My back would be fooked trying to reach over and put an LP on that platter

Be nice to try as few charity shop LPs on it though, at least then the deck would cost more than the vinyl

I'm Grant.

depreciation will be horrendous
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

I watched the video and felt this overwhelming urge of "why?"

Its impressive from an engineering perspective and the fit and finish looks immaculate but it's still a belted turntable and it's so OTT it's unreal.

No thanks, not for me.

I'm Tony.

If it sounds like any of the others, I will pass thank you, think SME30 on uber steroids
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm openingabottleofwine.

What was all that faffing about with cueing the record - and then we hear what sounds like kareoke! A perfect example of a terrible demonstration.

The only thing that interested me was the SME 3012R with the black counterweights.
    Barry

I'm Wayne.

Meh!

I'm Dave.

I have one on order and one for stock..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast