+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TechDas Air Force Zero

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    I have one on order and one for stock..
    Look forward to the artistically blurred photos.
    Paul.

I'm Nari.

While looks like it will be a superb built bit of kit, nothing looks overly cleaver about it it uses a single large papst motor and still a belt drive design. It does have an impressive platter I have owned the Airforce one and was not happy with its performance one bit. My Micro seiki 8000 which comes from the same designer is a far more musical beast lets hope the Zero sounds more like the 8000.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Neil.

Ugly, no thank you.
    Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

I admire great engineering but is there anything new about this deck that may set it apart from the opposition, or indeed a deck like the SME 30 at a tenth of the price?
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

I'm paul.

Sorry but I took one look at that without even watching the video and thought what a joke. Ok if someone wants to part with loads of dosh and can afford it good luck but I really don't see that being better than sp10, denon DP80 etc. Different maybe but not better.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm John.

WOW! who would have thought it would take all that set up to get a High End replay from a Vinyl LP.
    I bet KTEL never see that one coming.
    I bet it depreciates by 50% within 6 months of a sale date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12