+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vinyl sale incl. Mofi One-Step

I'm Anton.

Default Vinyl sale incl. Mofi One-Step

I am downsizing my collection,delivery price for 1-3 records(One-Step excluded) is 3.55 pounds via Royal Mail 1st Class.No grading(unless noted) and no returns.If i buy a new record with excessive noise or warpage,i return it,so these should be ok.''Perfectionists'' not welcomed.I may add more titles later.

Bought new,still in shrinkwrap,could have very slight hairlines here and there and could use a washing,played once:
    Abba-Arrival-Abbey Road Half-Speed Mastered-2lp-45rpm-25 pounds
    Police-Ghost in the Shell-Abbey Road Half-Speed Mastered-20 pounds
    Smoke & Mirrors [Percussion Ensemble]-Yarlung Records-45rpm-20 pounds
    Joan Baez-Pure Pleasure/Vanguard-Mastered by Steve Hoffman & Kevin Grey-15 pounds
    Nirvana-Nevermind-Back to Black ''320'' pressing(slight split in the bottom of the paper sleeve)-10 pounds
    Bjork-Post-Back to Black-10 pounds
    Madonna - Something to Remember-10 pounds
    Aphex Twin-Cheetah-10 pounds
    Tom Jones-Long Lost Suitcase-sealed-5 pounds

Old stuff:
    The Doors-S/T-should be this one https://www.discogs.com/The-Doors-Th...elease/1403127 -25 pounds
    Sleeve condition looks N/M to me.The vinyl looks incredible and HOLY GRAIL with several very,very fine hairlines here and there when looked at sunlight.The playback is not noise free,though,hence the low price.A better washing machine than mine could help.

Moble Fidelity UltraDisc One-Step:
    Bridge Over Troubled Water-no boxset packaging and unplayed-135 pounds
    The records are in their Mofi sleeves inside shrinkwrapped outer carton sleeves in white.There is NOTHING more.Inspected visually to be sure that i have got the right sides.I own this release and this was my back-up copy straight from Mofi.If not fussy about the missing box this is two times cheaper than the cheapest one on Discogs in Europe and the prices are only going up.I will pack it well,buyer can choose the postage.
    Last edited by mainaman; 28-03-2019 at 05:58.

I'm Steve.

Nirvana please

I'm Anton.

Nirvana and Aphex Twin are sold.

I'm Anton.

Updated list and several price reductions:

Bought new,still in shrinkwrap,could have very slight hairlines here and there and could use a washing,played once:

Abba-Arrival-Abbey Road Half-Speed Mastered-2lp-45rpm-20 pounds
    Smoke & Mirrors [Percussion Ensemble]-Yarlung Records-45rpm-20 pounds
    Police-Ghost in the Shell-Abbey Road Half-Speed Mastered-15 pounds
    Joan Baez-Pure Pleasure/Vanguard-Mastered by Steve Hoffman & Kevin Grey-15 pounds
    Bjork-Post-Back to Black-10 pounds
    Madonna - Something to Remember-10 pounds
    Tom Jones-Long Lost Suitcase-sealed-5 pounds

Old stuff:

The Doors-S/T-should be this one https://www.discogs.com/The-Doors-Th...elease/1403127 -20 pounds
    Sleeve condition looks N/M to me.The vinyl looks incredible and HOLY GRAIL with several very,very fine hairlines here and there when looked at sunlight.The playback is not noise free,though,hence the low price.A better washing machine than mine could help.

Moble Fidelity UltraDisc One-Step:
    Bridge Over Troubled Water-no boxset packaging and unplayed-125 pounds
    The records are in their Mofi sleeves inside shrinkwrapped outer carton sleeves in white.There is NOTHING more.Inspected visually to be sure that i have got the right sides.I own this release and this was my back-up copy straight from Mofi.If not fussy about the missing box this is two times cheaper than the cheapest one on Discogs in Europe and the prices are only going up.I will pack it well,buyer can choose the postage.

I'm Steve.

Received my two safely and as advertised.
    Many thanks.

I'm Anton.

BOTW is sold.

+ Reply to Thread