+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale: Silver Chord Hugo TT 2

I'm John.

Default For Sale: Silver Chord Hugo TT 2

Mint condition/as new silver Chord Hugo TT 2. Boxed with remote, cables, etc.

Purchased 6th February this year from Fanthorpes, so it’s had very little use. Absolutely superb sound quality, like a Hugo 2 with more heft, resolution and less subjective brightness.

Selling within the UK only, and will not sell to those with no posting history here.

Looking for £3600, firm (NO other offers please).

Please PM if you’re genuinely interested in buying. Would prefer if buyer collects (from Basingstoke), but will send by insured courier for extra if required.

Cheers,

John.

I'm John.

Reduced to £3500.

I'm John.

Current RRP = £3995. Unit was purchased from Fanthorpes in February this year.

Asking price reduced to £3450 collected (Basingstoke). Carriage at cost, UK only.

[No other offers please, ta]

I'm John.

Final reduction to £3395 (collected), which is £600 off current RRP for a unit purchased in February.

Only selling due to the fact I need to be saving the pennies, so will likely be downgrading to the TT instead.

I'm John.

Need to sell to recoup some money for pesky health related expenses, so reducing to £3200 (collected, insured courier at cost).

Would also swap for a mint/as new condition TT, plus £1700 to make up the difference.

Due to this being a pricey item, prefer to sell only to those with a posting history here please, and within UK only. Cheers
    Last edited by JohnM; 03-07-2019 at 11:10.

I'm John.

Bump.

I'm GRAHAM.

Default I'm interested

Hello John, I'm interested in the Hugo TT2. I'm a new member here (joined up so I could reply to you ad). I've been posting on Head-fi for a while under the same name. PM me and we can discuss. Graham..

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Qute Beats View Post
    Hello John, I'm interested in the Hugo TT2. I'm a new member here (joined up so I could reply to you ad). I've been posting on Head-fi for a while under the same name. PM me and we can discuss. Graham..
    Have sent you a PM Graham. Cheers.

I'm John.

*Provisionally sold to Graham/Qute Beats*

+ Reply to Thread