+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS MIT Matrix 6 XLR / Balanced Interconnect - 1M

I'm John.

Default FS MIT Matrix 6 XLR / Balanced Interconnect - 1M

A 1 metre pair of MIT Matrix 6 balanced cables in excellent condition and offering very fine performance.

Manufacturer's blurb:-

''6 Articulation Poles
    Using miniaturized passive network circuitry, this design provides six Poles of Articulation inside a compact and "corner free" enclosure for easy installation. Inside this enclosure, MIT engineers put to work their understanding of the differences between harmonics, inharmonics and overtones, and how “just cable” can negatively impact the music’s timbre. It takes Multipole Technology to preserve the natural timbre of the music
    Why? With Multipole technology the natural harmonics of the music are not replaced with overtones. You'll hear better bass, clearer midrange and enhanced imaging from the Matrix 6 interconnect. It's the perfect cable for the mid to high-end home theater or stereo system! MIT recommends the Matrix 18 speaker interface as an ideal match to this interconnect.''

I purchased these on here some 6 months ago at £180 delivered (RRP c£600). Original listing here:-

https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...ght=MIT+Matrix

I have been very pleased with the performance of these cables and have decided to upgrade further.

Asking £150 inc UK delivery. Unsure as to whether the original box is still in my loft but if not they will be well packed for shipping.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Sondekker; 23-03-2019 at 17:14. Reason: Additional pricing information

I'm John.

Information updated to include original RRP of these interconnects.

I'm John.

Original box now retrieved from loft and found to contain manufacturer's information and two velour bags, one for each cable. Please see new photo.

These cables are now listed on eBay at a much more appropriate (expensive) 'buy it now' price.

I'm paul.

PM sent.

I'm John.

PM replied to.

Cables still available.

I'm John.

Bump

I'm John.

Still available

I'm John.

Now SOLD

+ Reply to Thread