+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted - P mount/TP4 cartridges

lordmortlock Guest

Default Wanted - P mount/TP4 cartridges

I really love my technics SL10. It looks great, sounds great and I love how easy it is to switch carts in and out. I listen to far more vinyl than I did before I owned it, so I’d like to treat it with some nice new cartridges.

Anyone got anything interesting they’d sell? I’d want them to be in good condition, with as much life less as possible, obviously.

Cheers in advance,

I'm James.

I've got a DigiTrac 300se with barely 50 hours on it going spare if that's of interest? It's an Ortofon rebrand, essentially a Super OM30 in T4P clothes. Thakker are selling them for 249 Eu new. You can have mine for £150 delivered to your door. It's a lovely sounding thing, just been sitting for a couple of years as I went MC.
    Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck / Kuzma Stogi S / Benz Micro Ace S L
    Lenco L-75 / Carl Ellis Plinth / Ortofon AS-212 / Ortofon SPU Classic GM E MkII
    Ortofon ST-7 SUT / Nick G Modded Lentek Head Amp / Croft RIAA

Cambridge Audio CXU / Theta DS Pro Prime

Classé Model 30 / Luxman M-383

Usher Compass X-719

May contain opinions that others find disturbing.

lordmortlock Guest

Thanks James, that’s a good offer and a great cart, but I already have the ortofon OM30, which I think is the same cartridge. Very good it is too.

lordmortlock Guest

Knowledgeable people - Do the Grado p mounts suit the SL10? I’d like to try a gold or silver but I’ve read a couple of posts online that suggest they aren’t ideal.

lordmortlock Guest

Shure cartridge arrived, thanks Malcolm.

Thanks in part to you lovely people I’ve added a Shure m104 with he jico stylus, a brand new ADC ser3 and an Empire 480lt.

Any more for any more? I’d like the Azden YM p-50on eBay but the price is pants on head mad at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread