+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technics SL1200/10 KAB Upgraded Main Bearing

I'm Mick.

Default Technics SL1200/10 KAB Upgraded Main Bearing

Very little use in good condition. Works well on improving the sound stage. Save a bit on the new price. The special wax is actually pure Bees wax if you need to add anymore. Included is wax and oil.

Bit more info from the one of the sellers on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TECHNICS-...0AAOSw~T9ajZVC
    £55 delivered.

[IMG]IMG_0373 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0372 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0374 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_0375 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Bump
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Lionel.

Yes please. PM incoming.

I'm Mick.

Now Sold
    Last edited by Dubster68; 22-03-2019 at 16:59.

+ Reply to Thread