+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale - Innuos Zenith MkII Music Server - Ex Demo - Save £345

I'm Marc.

Default For Sale - Innuos Zenith MkII Music Server - Ex Demo - Save £345

We have this Ex Demo 1TB Innuos Zenith MkII Music Server available for sale at £1955, saving you £345

What really set the Innuos Zenith MkII apart from its competitors is its fantastic operating system. The Zenith MkII uses a web-based music management system that takes most of the complexity out of organising a library. All you need to do to manage any the music stored on your Innuos Zenith MkII is, run an ethernet cable between the Zenith your router, then launch a web browser and search for my.innuos.com. This will grant you access to your full music library allowing you to add, remove and edit all the music files on the Innuos Zenith MkII. You can also integrate various music streaming services directly to the Zenith MKII such as Tidal and Spotify.

It essentially uses an intelligent filing system that, when partnered with one of the control apps that Innuos recommends (iPeng for IOS or Orange Squeeze for Android), makes music streaming hassle free. The Innuos Zenith MKII is also Roon ready and can be used as a Roon core, giving you access to higher resolution files and a clean, easy to use control app.

Thanks

shop@fanthorpes.co.uk
    01482 223096
    Marc

Website - Fanthorpes Hifi
    Email - shop@fanthorpes.co.uk
    Tel - 01482 223 096

Trade-in your kit

Interest Free Credit Available

PMC Speakers, Chord Electronics, Bryston, Cyrus Audio, Martin Logan, Deivalet, Musical Fidelity, AVID HiFi

I'm Marc.

BUMP
    Marc

Website - Fanthorpes Hifi
    Email - shop@fanthorpes.co.uk
    Tel - 01482 223 096

Trade-in your kit

Interest Free Credit Available

PMC Speakers, Chord Electronics, Bryston, Cyrus Audio, Martin Logan, Deivalet, Musical Fidelity, AVID HiFi

+ Reply to Thread