+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Cartridge for 1200 Mk 2

I'm Russell.

Default Best Cartridge for 1200 Mk 2

Probably done to death but just wondering which cartridge might suit my Mk 2 1200?

Standard everything, currently running an AT95e but just thinking of a nice easy upgrade.

Goldring 1006, Nagaoka MP110 are my current leanings but open to any other suggestions up to around the £150 mark?

I'm Mike.

I'm selling a Shure M55EM with original AND Jico SAS stylus, all boxed and low hours.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

I'm steve.

Default Best Cartridge for 1200 Mk 2

Just upgraded the AT95EX on my ATLP5 DD deck to a Goldring E3 and it’s proved to be a good step up in sound quality, got mine with free next day delivery from Juno Records for £67.99, doubt there’s anything to beat it at that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z View Post
    Just upgraded the AT95EX on my ATLP5 DD deck to a Goldring E3 and it’s proved to be a good step up in sound quality, got mine with free next day delivery from Juno Records for £67.99, doubt there’s anything to beat it at that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks for this - Juno have some really good deals at times - I got some Shure SRH1540 Headphones last year at a great price.

I ended up going for a slightly used Summiko Olympia from a guy on US eBay for around £95 delivered.

Still early days with it yet but seems a little too warm, fuzzy for my liking but will play about & see how where we can get it to.

Also picking up a new DV Phono Stage at weekend so will give that a blast with everything & see where the land lies.

+ Reply to Thread