+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Cambridge Audio AZUR 651P

I'm Nick.

Default For Sale Cambridge Audio AZUR 651P

With an improved power supply and smoother styling, the Cambridge Audio 651P sharpens up a classic phono stage.

Improved power supply
    Based on the award-winning 640P, the 651P offers an improved power supply. Whereas the old 640P was powered continuously, the 651P features a facia-mounted power switch. It's a simple feature but one that helps save power and money.

Fresh look
    With a more rounded lid and front panel plus a bold new design for the Cambridge Audio logo, the 651P matches the latest generation of Cambridge Audio products. As before, the build quality and finish is exceptional for a budget phono stage. The front panel is aluminium and the casing all-metal, with the fixing bolts hidden at the bottom and back for a clean look.

Same great performance
    The 651P phono pre-amplifier uses superior amplification circuitry for its MM and MC stages for the lowest possible distortion and noise. This flagship model employs multi-parallel capacitors for an exceptional accuracy of sound and has a comprehensively specified Moving Magnet stage, as well as the higher gain needed for compatibility with high-end Moving Coil (MC) cartridges. The result is a hugely dynamic, involving and open sound.

If you love your music and love your vinyl, then the Cambridge Audio 651P is the vital phono stage to have.

Boxed in excellent condition, bought to be upgraded but purchased a Firebottle OTP instead.

£70 plus p&p.

Thanks for looking.
    Nick.

I'm Nick.

bump

I'm Nick.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread