+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tape City in 'Nam

I'm Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    That looks gorgeous Charlie. I saw the advert when someone questioned the authenticity of the arm, pleased it was authentic and has gone to a good home.
    David,
    Many thanks. Another prospective purchaser contacted me today and told me that he had emailed Frank Schroeder, who confirmed that it was genuine. Sadly for him, I had already pressed the trigger.
    Charlie
    R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm Chris.

Ah, the british irony here, I think?
    How's the head after that frying pan incident?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Wow, never mind the gear, love that room!

Was just showing my wife how you have seamlessly blended the equipment into the space without it detracting from the overall feel of the room......still the spare room for my system then
    Chris.

I'm Charlie.

Smaller format Tape - now playing Nina Simone in my study system

Nakamichi Dragon with full ANT 4066 mods, along with my GT Audio rebuilt Leak Troughline

R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm Mike.

I've seen worse

Hat doffed to a true audiophile.
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123