+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: A Rogers JR L.P.A Subwoofer with its crossover and amp (for use with JR149s)

I'm Howard.

Default Wanted: A Rogers JR L.P.A Subwoofer with its crossover and amp (for use with JR149s)

To be shipped to London. I already have the speakers.

I'm Lawrence.

Not many of those around. Spotted one cheap on gumtree in the NE a year or two ago, that's probably it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Tony.

Pretty sure there was one available recently on pink fish media.

I'm Lawrence.

Don't expect it hung around long,. They're crazy about the 149s and 150s over there. Or maybe it's just Tony I'm thinking of.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Don't expect it hung around long,. They're crazy about the 149s and 150s over there. Or maybe it's just Tony I'm thinking of.

Aye I'm pretty sure that's where I spotted it although I'm not sure about the amp though.

I had a pair of 149s and that was down to PFM and Tony, decent speakers IMO.

I'm Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by twotone View Post
    Aye I'm pretty sure that's where I spotted it although I'm not sure about the amp though.

I had a pair of 149s and that was down to PFM and Tony, decent speakers IMO.
    They're tidy and good looking speakers, small and easy to place. I have mine on brackets. In my opinion the sound is good enough to be worth exploring really getting the best out of them -- hence my interest in the subwoofers, and in Krells. I should probably put them on stands too, but they looks so much better on the wall.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandryka View Post
    They're tidy and good looking speakers, small and easy to place. I have mine on brackets. In my opinion the sound is good enough to be worth exploring really getting the best out of them -- hence my interest in the subwoofers, and in Krells. I should probably put them on stands too, but they looks so much better on the wall.
    Hi Howard, massive thread here below.

https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/...jr149s.135463/

I'm dave.

I have a pair of JR150 in my man cave one of the best speakers for voice tracks I know along with the correct stands they sound great
    Any tool can be used as a hammer but a screwdriver makes the best chisel

+ Reply to Thread