+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unison Research C5P and Smart 845

I'm Rick.

Default Unison Research C5P and Smart 845

Time to let these go to a new home. Not because I've bettered them, but because they are simply too good to be in the B system upstairs when I seldom get the time to listen to the main one.

I've only just noticed today (after about 3 years) that the pre does indeed have a phono stage. I've never used it but it goes to show how much time I've got lately. The pre also comes with a volume only remote (not pictured) and it's box and valve cover.

The mono's are a Single Ended design delivering 25w of Class A loveliness that can easily handle more difficult loads like my AE2's. They are very capable amplifiers!

They currently run with their original UR branded 845's and come with a spare pair. The power amps have cloth dust covers but no boxes.

I'll include a pair of Definitive Audio mains leads for the mono's.

As can be seen in the photo's, they fit perfectly within my Stands Unique rack. This can also be included FOC if needed.

Price for the three is £3000 collected. Full demo is available. I can deliver to Kegworth next weekend if a deposit is placed.

Any questions please ask.

Bits:

Amps:

Avondale

Analogue:

Acoustic Signature Analogue 1 mkIII

Gold Note PH10

Digital:

Resolution Audio Opus21

Speakers:

AudioNote J

I'm Rick.

Summer bump. Sounding sublime. Get them in time for winter and save on heating bills!

Can't edit the OP but the phono input is just that. An input at line level. The phono circuitry is not in there after I investigated.

Swaps invited.
    Bits:

Amps:

Avondale

Analogue:

Acoustic Signature Analogue 1 mkIII

Gold Note PH10

Digital:

Resolution Audio Opus21

Speakers:

AudioNote J

+ Reply to Thread