+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EWA m100

I'm john.

Default EWA m100

I am at the moment trying out ewa ic 25 interconnect and i have never heard my music sound this way before.The detail this cable has and the way it portrays vocals and separates everything is like nothing i've heard before.I thought i had the best interconnect i had ever had with Blackcat cable untill this came along.Nothing is congested and it just has great realism.This i'm using with LS25 and if you have this cable then you really need to try the ic25 as they go so well together.

I'm tony.

Interesting John,

I have Colins speaker cables in my three systems.

I have tq blue/black/ultra black all in use.

My main rig runs EWA LS 25 with tq ultra black jumpers- by far and away the best speaker cable ive used.

In conjunction with Colins electronics the results are outstanding.

I'm Dave.

Pity it's no longer available..

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Pity it's no longer available..
    Colin had another 200m available just recently, might be worth giving him a call

Assuming of course you mean the LS25

I'm john.

Tony the ls25 is a great cable.After trying the ic 25 i will definitely get that when i have the funds. The other cable i use is black cat which i bought from Japan which is also very good but not quite have the bass of the ls25 but the mids and highs are lovely.Both are great but in different ways.

I'm tony.

Had a chat with Colin this morning, he does indeed have another batch of LS25 speaker cable available.

I'm Colin.

Thanks John, yes there is LS25 available now,yipee

I'm Marcus.

I currently have LS25 in place, 30 days to evaluate. No way this is going back! How can a cable do what this does? Bass control and imaging is simply outstanding, the best speaker cable I have heard by a long way. I wish the Claymore had a remote!
    Ziro power cables -> Modded Marantz CD63SE or Bluesound -> Roksan K3 Dac -> RFC Venus -> Onix DNA 45 -> LS25 -> Proac D18

I'm Colin.

All Claymore's have a remote, it's the wife who turns it down when you play to loud and you can't hear the jack hammer on the wall next door and not in tune. he he

+ Reply to Thread