+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belcanto CD-2 ABCDE modification ?

I'm Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianmac View Post
    No problem
    Im near you (Kilmarnock area) bottom line you can borrow mine.
    Ideally I need another Sicomin disc,as mentioned, I made two rings would not take long to mod another matt for you.
    Im looking on ebay and have a contact in France whose also going to look
    Hi Ian, thanks, that's a kind offer, unfortunately I live in Italy at the moment- slightly further away than Glasgow;-)

I'm Ian.

Oops, I assumed the Glasgow mention on your address in the top right.
    Last edited by Ianmac; 16-03-2019 at 21:59. Reason: typo
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Ian.

Been delving into why or how these CD dampers are effective. ?
    https://www.stereophile.com/referenc...ter/index.html makes interesting reading if you can get through the 8 pages without your head nipping. I re read it in 24 hrs.
    My initial comment relating to "error correction" should refer to "error concealment".

This thread was originally posted by myself into the DIY section since I considered the modding of the Puck or Matt to be a DIY action. It was moved by someone into this section, in reality it might be best under Digital CD etc where one may get feedback from members more experienced in CD niceties than I.
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12