+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Schiit Loki DSD DAC

I'm Anthony.

Default FS: Schiit Loki DSD DAC

Simply connect to a PC via USB and running something like Jriver Will play DSD natively and upsample everything else ( MP3,FLAC) to DSD.

£70 + postage

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/685...h/library/Loki

Verdict 'ear Hi Fi music gear'
    Based purely on sonic performance, it is very difficult to find fault in the Loki. It would certainly be a challenge to unearth a better sounding native-DSD DAC for the money, and I suspect this little converter would also hold its own against competitors in higher price brackets. The Loki offers such ridiculously high quality DSD playback.
    Main System : Apple MacMini - Via USB - Mytek Stereo192 DAC/pre - Reference Fidelity ic's - Quad QSP Power - Talk3 speaker cable - PMC 23 Loudspeakers
    Secondary System : Apple Imac - Jriver MC - RME ADI-2 DAC - Klotz MC5000 ic's - Edifier R1280T active loudspeakers.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTone View Post
    Simply connect to a PC via USB and running something like Jriver Will play DSD natively and upsample everything else ( MP3,FLAC) to DSD.

£70 + postage

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/685...h/library/Loki

Verdict 'ear Hi Fi music gear'
    Based purely on sonic performance, it is very difficult to find fault in the Loki. It would certainly be a challenge to unearth a better sounding native-DSD DAC for the money, and I suspect this little converter would also hold its own against competitors in higher price brackets. The Loki offers such ridiculously high quality DSD playback.
    Photos must be posted in the add, links not acceptable. Please do so asap.
    Regards Neil

I'm Edward.

Here you go - pictures from the link.

Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Here you go - pictures from the link.

Thing is Edward its not up to you to do that, its up to the seller to do it.
    Regards Neil

I'm Edward.

Ah right. Understood Neil. Feel free to delete the img links in both my and your posts. Or delete my post and your response.

Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Ah right. Understood Neil. Feel free to delete the img links in both my and your posts. Or delete my post and your response.

I will let them stand, but sellers know the rules and yet still ignore them. I know you are being a good guy.
    Regards Neil

I'm Anthony.

Thanks Edward. Copied links from Photobucket but have no idea why it wouldn’t display pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See if this works

Last edited by LittleTone; 14-03-2019 at 12:44.
    Main System : Apple MacMini - Via USB - Mytek Stereo192 DAC/pre - Reference Fidelity ic's - Quad QSP Power - Talk3 speaker cable - PMC 23 Loudspeakers
    Secondary System : Apple Imac - Jriver MC - RME ADI-2 DAC - Klotz MC5000 ic's - Edifier R1280T active loudspeakers.

I'm Anthony.

Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread