+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio Origami Uniarm review

I'm Nari.

The uniarm is a lovely product have listened to one and thought it was a fantastic bargain, sadly its no longer made. It is now manufactured sold under a famous banner so the legacy continues.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Yes, I understand Johnny sold the rights for the design to it but don't know who to.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Won't be able to fit the Kb on it mate, the cartridge is too tall. It's when I realised I couldn't mount the cartridge 100% correctly that I decided to move my Rega based inspire on. Thanks for the offer though.
    No worriea , my kb seemed ok on it but you have a different deck so rhe hieght might not work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12