+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Project 2-Xperience SB DC turntable in piano black

I'm Raphael.

Default FS Project 2-Xperience SB DC turntable in piano black

For sale:

Project 2 Xperience turntable in piano black with the 9CC Evolution carbon-fibre tonearm, Ortofon 2M silver cartridge, with electronic speed and unique platter design.....

I am including a 'Project Cork-IT' turntable mat ( though Project suggest records should go directly on to the turntable platter - locking record clamp included - also a Project 'Connect - ITE' phono cable.

The existing cartridge setup can be upgraded to the Ortonfon 2M Black with a change of stylus.......

I will describe condition as being very good to excellent - it is not perfect - for me, perfect has to be as it came out of the box, brand new. There is a small scratch to the lid, just about visible in one of the pics ( which can be polished out quite easily ).

All original packaging, I am pricing this at £495 firm(reduced to), plus postage/courier. Retail price is currently £1100 excluding the extras I've thrown in and this selling price is way below the used price currently available 'on line', so please, no silly offers.

Lots more pics available. I would prefer collection - CM24 postcode/M11 junction 8.

This is a UK sale. I can ship in the UK at cost and buyers preference re insurance - it will, however, have to be sensibly insured.

I will add further pics tomorrow - but would like to see how these look first

Many thanks ,

Rgds,

Ray
    Last edited by struth; 23-03-2019 at 14:11. Reason: More pics... price reduction

I'm Adrian.

These are very nice musical sounding TT's, I had the earlier clear acrylic version as a starter TT when I got back into vinyl 3 years, and it was a great starting point. This will be a good buy for someone and at a good price.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Raphael.

Hi Adrian,

That you for the comment. I must admit it surprised me a bit too and as you say a great starting point for somebody - I was tempted to upgrade the cartridge but as it might not be to some tastes I will leave that to the new owner to enjoy.

I'm Raphael.

Is there anybody interested in this turntable or it may have to go in the direction of an auction site......

I'm Raphael.

Would also consider swop for a valve MC phone stage - Icon Audio or such like - hope this doesn't transgress the rules

I'm Raphael.

Bump!

I'm Raphael.

Bump

I'm Raphael.

Bump

I'm Adrian.

Can't believe this is not gone it is a great TT.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Raphael.

It has surprised me too - especially with the price drop.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast