+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Puresound P10/T10 - collection at Kegworth

I'm Richard.

Default FS Puresound P10/T10 - collection at Kegworth

For sale: Puresound P10/T10 phono amplifier and step up for moving coil cartridges, plus two brand new unused valves.

This is an excellent sounding phono amplifier which is gathering dust and I would prefer to see it used. I am asking £435 but not prepared to split.

The proviso is that I live in the Channel Islands and do not want to entrust this to a courier. However, I am coming to the WAM show at Kegworth next weekend and am happy to carry it in my hand luggage to ensure it does not get damaged. If you cannot get to the show personally, perhaps someone would be willing to offer a WAM taxi service.
    It is in full working order and I am sure some kind soul at the show would be prepared to wire it into their system temporarily.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Analogue: Linn LP12/Keel/Karmen/Karousel/Tranquility/Radikal/Trampolin 2/Collaro mat/Ekos SE/Audio Technica ART-1000 into Gold Note PH-10/PSU-10

Digital: Cyrus CD XT Signature into Border Patrol SE DAC

Amplification: Modwright LS36.5 pre into Modwright KW150SE

Speakers: Boenicke W8

Interconnects: Reference Fidelity Saturn and Oriton Orange Symphony

Speaker Cabling: Townshend Isolda

Headphones HD600

Mains: Various MCRU kits/Russ Andrews Power Cords/X Block

RCM: Velvet Vortex Ultrasonic

I'm Terence.

Hello there,

I was about to place a "wants" ad on the forum and noticed that you have the very item I was looking for which is great.

Now, I'm going to apologise in advance... you clearly state in the listing that you don't want to send by courier.... but I was wondering if I could persuade you otherwise. I'm sure with plenty of bubble wrap and a sturdy box it would survive the trip to Surrey (I had my Unison Research Triode 25 valve amp weighing 25kilo delivered by courier which arrived safe and sound!). I'd be willing to add £50 to the £435 asking price to cover the cost of the courier and any packaging material.

I would, of course, take full responsibility in the event of any damage and would not seek any recompense from you.

Hope I can twist your arm as to get the P10 with the T10 (I have a MC cart) plus the 2 extra valves at the price you're asking is just perfect for me.

Do let me know what you think and again, sorry for bothering you if you'd rather not send by post.

Cheers
    T

I'm Richard.

Hi Terence,

Things have moved on a little since I placed that ad. I decided to split the units as I had had no interest in the two together and the T10 has been sold to a guy whom I am meeting at Kegworth.
    The P10 is still available, I am asking £325 for this but I would much prefer to hand it over at Kegworth where it will be available for demonstration. Do you know anyone who is going?
    If the unit does not sell at the show I would be happy to give you an option on the P10. A friend who is in Yorkshire is going to take it home if it does not sell as I do not want to transport if back to the Channel Islands where I live. If you are happy to take the risk and cost of postage/courier, I will ask him if he is prepared to send it to you.
    If you are not interested in just the P10 I will understand!
    Let me know either way.
    Richard
    Analogue: Linn LP12/Keel/Karmen/Karousel/Tranquility/Radikal/Trampolin 2/Collaro mat/Ekos SE/Audio Technica ART-1000 into Gold Note PH-10/PSU-10

Headphones HD600

I'm Terence.

Hello Richard,

Ah, that's a shame... just missed out. Thanks for the offer of the P10 only but I think I'll pass. I've a MC cart so would need the T10. Thanks for taking the time to reply and for being so helpful. I'm new to the forum and it seems a good place to be!

Cheers
    T

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Excellent combination, it's what I have , good luck with the sale.
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Richard.

[QUOTE=walterssong;1068687]Hello Richard,

Ah, that's a shame... just missed out. Thanks for the offer of the P10 only but I think I'll pass. I've a MC cart so would need the T10. Thanks for taking the time to reply and for being so helpful. I'm new to the forum and it seems a good place to be!

No problem Terence. Welcome to AoS, an excellent source of information - and second hand kit! Understand about the MC cartridge, which is what I use. The P10/T10 is an excellent combination, I’m only selling because I bought a Goldnote PH10/PSU10 which is better but twice as expensive!
    I hope you find another seller.
    Best wishes,
    Richard

Headphones HD600

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by walterssong View Post
    Hello Richard,

Cheers
    T
    Terrence,

I am Richard's 'friend' from Yorkshire
    T10s do come up stand alone from time to time, watch eBay (where I got mine) - there was one listed a couple of weeks ago
    P10s are rarer IMHO

If you change your mind I am visiting a friend in Clapham last week of March and I could leave it with him. A useful man to know as he personally imports Japanese vinyl which is very high quality,

kr, Paul
    cheers Paul

My main system:
    Linn LP12/PU2/Goldring Eroica + Puresound T10 + EAR834P / Innuos ZENmini2 + Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ / Musical Fidelity A5 + L2 mods / Boenicke W8 speakers

I'm Terence.

Hello Paul,

Thanks so much for your kind offer of leaving the P10 with your friend in Clapham, it's very kind of you. If the offer is still there I'd like to take you up on it!

Richard, would you be prepared to sell the P10 to me now rather than see if you can sell at Kegworth?

Thanks again both!

Cheers
    T

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by walterssong View Post
    Hello Paul,

Thanks so much for your kind offer of leaving the P10 with your friend in Clapham, it's very kind of you. If the offer is still there I'd like to take you up on it!

Richard, would you be prepared to sell the P10 to me now rather than see if you can sell at Kegworth?

Thanks again both!

Cheers
    T
    Hi Terence, yes no problem. I will take it to Kegworth and give it to Paul/Maverick.I am happy with a bank transfer or PayPal let me know which suits you and I will PM the details.

Richard

I'm Terence.

Marvellous! I'll pay with Paypal if that's ok. I'll send as a gift so there's no fees. By the way are the two spare valves still included?

Cheers
    T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast