+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Base panel for inside DIY chassis? Where to buy?

I'm stuart.

Default Base panel for inside DIY chassis? Where to buy?

Not sure what they are called but I've seen people use a steel panel with an array of punched holes which they use to mount the all the bits inside the chassis. This saves drilling holes in the base plate of the chassis. Anyone know where to buy these? I presume you buy oversize and then cut to fit nicely inside the particular chassis you are using?
    Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm Keith.

They are available from Modushop in different sizes to fit there various amp chassis. Unfortunately I don't know of anywhere else to buy them.

I'm stuart.

Thanks. They've only got small panels available, here's a pic in case anyone knows of where else to get them?

Garrard 401, Jelco 750 with Shuggie, Ortofon 2M Black / ZYX Yatra 100, Project Phono RS with Sigma22 Linear PS, RPi3 + DigiOne + Linear PS, RPi3/1Tb SSD with PiCorePlayer + Linear PS, Perreaux Eloquence 250i 40th Anniversary with ES9038Pro DAC, DCG3 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 8x2 Pre-Amp, Neurochrome 686 Power amp, Benchmark DAC2 HGC, Primare V25 CD player, Monitor Audio PL300, Sjostrom DCT03 DC Blocker.

I'm inactive.

This any good - based in the States though (although they say they post globally)

https://diyaudiostore.com/collection...ant=5976096836

I'm stuart.

Audiophonics have the bigger versions of this - I remembered they were a re-seller of Modushop cases. Thanks for putting me on the right track!

+ Reply to Thread