+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS, RPI 2b and Audiophonics Dac Hat

I'm Grant.

Default FS, RPI 2b and Audiophonics Dac Hat

This is an original Audiophonics hat bought from France. The Box was made by Guitarreria in Spain. I can include a sd card and a usb wifi dongle if you want. i always used it on ethernet.

£75 plus delivery
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Pics
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Pics
    Interested in this Grant as an alternative to CCA that I’m quickly falling out of love with streaming via Tidal!

Never looked at Raspberry Pi - can I stream Tidal to this via an iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

You can get tidal on the rpi. Volumio let's you get it natively but it costs a monthly fee. I have it on my other rpi and it is excellent.
    Think it works with others too. I also send it via audirvana on pc.
    Can easily include volumio on the sd card
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    You can get tidal on the rpi. Volumio let's you get it natively but it costs a monthly fee. I have it on my other rpi and it is excellent.
    Think it works with others too. I also send it via audirvana on pc.
    Can easily include volumio on the sd card
    Thanks Grant - so is Volumio like Roon?

Please excuse my ignorance but would it be a simple case of connecting the Pi to my router (you said you can use it wirelessly?) then connecting to Tidal via my iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

You need an operating system. Volumio is imo the best, and easiest. Think I get charged 2.99 monthly for letting tidal or qoboz through natively. Well worth it. When you then connect to volumio via your phone you can click on tidal or ur own music. There are lots of os. It's a learning process but once done your there.
    do you have your cds ripped to flac etc?

If you have a pc you could use audirvana once bought it will do tidal too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

Thanks Grant, think I’m sort of understand....

I already have Audirvana on my Mac which I used with my SOtM SMS100 that’s for sale here (shameless plug!). What I don’t like about that is that I have to have the Mac on at times & use the iPhone as line a remote control only.

Let me do some research later & I’ll let you know. Thanks for your help!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeman1973 View Post
    Thanks Grant, think I’m sort of understand....

I already have Audirvana on my Mac which I used with my SOtM SMS100 that’s for sale here (shameless plug!). What I don’t like about that is that I have to have the Mac on at times & use the iPhone as line a remote control only.

Let me do some research later & I’ll let you know. Thanks for your help!
    No bother. I saw that unit. Looked interesting. You can send from audirvana to the rpi. It comes out very well. I upscale via the audirvana then on to volumio. But as I say you can bypass it all and pay the volumio cost and just have phone to volumio with tidal embedded.
    Might do a deal on your gadget
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Russell.

If you mean the SOtM then it just sold sorry!

I'm Grant.

one and only Bump £75 delivered..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast