+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Chord Rumour 4 Speaker Cable - 3m Pair

Bigman80 Guest

Ok, if it helps, I'll convert these from Bi wire to standard speaker cables. Basically the equivalent of the Chord Odyssey.

Can't believe they haven't been snapped up already?!

I'm Hamed.

Default HI, do you still have those cables?

I am intersted in your cables and i live in Germany, i am ready to buy them for (£80,00) including shipping to germany if you still have them and to pay you through PayPal now.
    Hope to hear from you soon, you can also write to me through my E-Mail:
    #############.
    Kind regards.
    Aventec71
    Last edited by walpurgis; 02-04-2019 at 19:53. Reason: Personal details removed!

I'm Geoff.

Personal details removed from post. Please use personal messages to discuss sales. You need three more posts to qualify for PM's.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Bigman80 Guest

Do a few more posts and we can chat!!!

I'm Hamed.

OK, what Kind of Posts you want me to do?, as a matter of fact i like high Quality tone and i really recommend every the Tannoy DC6 SE for there perfect mid range and deep realistk Bass.
    People think that you tube Music are not hq and you cann´t have the best of the Songs which you would like to listen to, but i found that not true it deppend on the Streaming and what Kind of Speakers you have and what Kind of cables and the more Points!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Do a few more posts and we can chat!!!

I'm Hamed.

I use always HDMI cables to connect my reciver with Laptop and Bluray and i got really very high qality Sound and i ask my self allot of times how it Comes that i didnt use before those cables and i use ONLY the normal cables!

I'm Hamed.

All my friends have no idea what Tannoys Speakers mean and if they are really so good Speakers or not? after i introduce them my Tannoy Revolution then every one of them bought the same Speakers and even the same receiver (pioneer vsx 830), we are all happy and would really recommnded those Speakers .

I'm Hamed.

Hi Oliver, do you still have those cables? do you like to sell them? as i write to you i am intersted and want to have them.
    Thanks
    Hamed

Bigman80 Guest

Happy to sell, I've PMd you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12