+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Chord Rumour 4 Speaker Cable - 3m Pair

I'm Oliver.

Default FS: Chord Rumour 4 Speaker Cable - 3m Pair

Continuing the sale of experimental speaker cables, I have this pair of Chord Rumour 4 cable. 2 connections for the Amp end and 4 for the speaker end.

Nicely terminated with good quality parts.

I'm looking for

90 Delivered (UK)
    80 Collected.

No price drop on these. They are very keenly priced.
    Analogue: Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 MK6 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Bigbottle Jfet MC Valve Phonostage (Telefunken Valves)
    Digital: Raspberry Pi 3+ With Allo Boss.
    Amplification: Nelson Pass DCB1 with Khozmo 48 Step Series Attenuator & Krell KSA100 MK2 Amplifier
    Cables: SPOTFIRE Speaker Cable & SPOTFIRE IC Cables & NEW SPOTFIRE Tonearm cable
    Speakers: Pioneer CS-77A

I'm Oliver.

PS, just noticed the blade of grass in the second pic. You can have that too
    Analogue: Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 MK6 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Bigbottle Jfet MC Valve Phonostage (Telefunken Valves)
    Amplification: Nelson Pass DCB1 with Khozmo 48 Step Series Attenuator & Krell KSA100 MK2 Amplifier
    Cables: SPOTFIRE Speaker Cable & SPOTFIRE IC Cables & NEW SPOTFIRE Tonearm cable

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    PS, just noticed the blade of grass in the second pic. You can have that too
    Cheers ! Nice cables these, quite transparent I thought when used them the other week. Liked to go bit further up the chain with Chord cables.
    Nice connections on yours as well. Good luck

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Cheers ! Nice cables these, quite transparent I thought when used them the other week. Liked to go bit further up the chain with Chord cables.
    Nice connections on yours as well. Good luck
    Thanks, Brian. Someone is in for a good deal if they pull the trigger on them.

I'm Oliver.

Bumpy

I'm Oliver.

Still here!

I'm Oliver.

Ok

80 delivered

70 collected

That's a good offer.

I'm Oliver.

Anyone?

I'm Oliver.

Bump

I'm Oliver.

Good grief, i forgot about these too!

Ok, come on folks, make me a very very close offer.

+ Reply to Thread