+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Audiocom modified Squeezebox SB3 and Teddy Pardo TTouch PSU

I'm Dave.

Default FS: Audiocom modified Squeezebox SB3 and Teddy Pardo TTouch PSU

The time has come to pass these on - been sitting in a box doing nothing for a couple of years now.

First up I have an Audiocom modified Squeezebox 3 which (if memory serves me) I have owned from new (about 10 years possibly) and had modified about 3 years into my ownership.

The Audiocom mods consist of the following:
    - Sanyo OSCON for input bypassing.
    - Bybee Slipstream purifier for DC input.
    - Sanyo OSCON regulation bypass and digital decoupling capacitors.
    - Super-regulator 3 for 3.3V digital power supply.
    - WBT NextGen CU RCA phono for digital output.
    - Audio Consulting Cryo pure Silver, enameled wire for digital out.
    - Bybee Slipstream for digital output.
    - Superclock 4

One thing to note is these modifications required the removal of the wifi module so this can ONLY be used hard-wired into your network.

There are a few light scratches on the rear of the unit but considering the age it's in pretty good nick I think.

Had this all up and running this morning connected to my Roon Server and all works fine.

It still has the original power supply

And the remote

After a while I upgraded to a Teddy Pardo TTouch power supply
    https://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies/ttouch.html

One thing to note is that the power output on the rear of the Teddy Pardo (silver connector) rattles a bit but still functions fine. Suspect it's a little loose on the inside.

Also there is no power cord with the Teddy Pardo - the output connector (green cable in the photo below) is included but you will have to provide your own power cord.

I'd like to sell this as a package but would be open to selling the Squeezebox and Teddy Pardo PSU separately.

As a package I think £155 with £20 postage (they weigh approx. 3kg in a box and Royal Mail Express 48 tracked is coming in at £19.44).

Squeezebox 3 by itself with it's original PSU/remote - £65 delivered.

Teddy Pardo PSU by itself - £125 delivered.

Payment by either Paypal (friends and family) or bank transfer - which ever is easier for buyer.

Cheers
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Bill.

Hi Dave

PM sent.

Cheers. Bill

I'm Dave.

Hi Bill

Replied.
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

+ Reply to Thread