Conrad Johnson Premier 140 power amplifier

With my system seldom used, I've made the decision to downsize, I've been thinking to simply let it go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. This is official UK voltage stock, rare to see in the UK and anywhere in this condition.

Represents end game sonics to me, fully functional and no issues ever, in great condition, the chassis has some very tiny marks and the tube cage has some minor scuffs and marks. Stock version and does not have C1 Teflon capacitors.

Will come with the stock Russian tubes which are hardly used, the 6550 power tubes can also be changed for the newer KT120 tubes which was officially confirmed by Conrad Johnson via email ,"the KT120 is an electrically equivalent direct substitute". Power output tubes don't need matching and can be individually biased. Speaker terminals accept banana plugs, spades or bare wire.

Jeff Fischel now the owner of Conrad Johnson, is always helpful and confirmed that, "unless there is a failure, the caps and resistors in this amp DO NOT require replacement in our lifetime. All that is needed is a retube".

No mains cable will be supplied and manual is in PDF format.

UK sale only, payment via Bank transfer, sell for £1895. I don't have the original packaging, it's 40kg and I will not ship - so collection only.