+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BritBox

I'm Ian.

If you've got an oldish iPad like me that Apple won't let you upgrade to the latest OS then BBC Sounds won't even install! That's 2 uncaring corporations for the price of one.

I'm malcolm.

To continue my rant...does anybody still listen to radio 2 breakfast show or drivetime? They both used to be a quite entertaining listen to/from work but the recent changes have finally killed them for me. Just the occasional listen to the blues show now.
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Steve.

Not mad keen on Zoe Ball, but I still prefer her to Chris Evans. I do like Sara Cox but for me the ideal would be Sara Cox at Breakfast and keep Simon Mayo at teatime.

But I'm a creature of habit so I'll stick with it until they put on someone who really makes my toes curl. Preferable to the alternatives - Radio 1 no thanks, and commercial radio just makes my workday seem longer
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12