+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi everyone

I'm Paul.

Well that was a bit wierd. Why go through the hassle of signing up to say that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Current system:
    RPi + Allo Digione
    Beresford Caiman Seg & Dorado powered by 15v Linear PSU
    Transcendent Sound Mini Beast OTL
    Amptastic Mini-1
    Klipsch KG4.5 Speakers with Titanium Diagphrams and Sonicap Cap upgrade
    110aH Leisure Battery powers the Mini-1 & Digione

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperamip View Post
    Well that was a bit wierd. Why go through the hassle of signing up to say that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Seems like he signed up today to buy something that was advertised for sale - 7 years ago.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Steve.

He'll be back soon asking if anyone picked up his dummy.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

I found it and handed it over to his mum. It'll need a quick rinse under the tap.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

I sometimes get frustrated when trying to do certain things on here, but I do recognise that the shortcomings are mine. And a bit of civility and respect costs nowt and requires no technical skills whatsoever.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I found it and handed it over to his mum. It'll need a quick rinse under the tap.
    I think I would have rinsed it under my own 'tap'.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

What, with the mother watching?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Of course, now I'm over sixty I need help with my aim.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by keithshifi View Post
    oh its sorted now i,ll never use this site again bye bye
    Eh what's all that about
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Shane.

Odd. I'm getting troll vibes from the OP. Good thing he/she is banned.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12