Closed Thread

Thread: Censored post.

I'm Steve.

Thumbs down Censored post.

Ok, I have kept my counsel thus far but I have to vent my spleen. Before I do I have to inform all that yes I do fully understand the rules of the the forum but it is just that "A forum". I do realise that personal clashes between the owner of this forum and another are on going and no mention of names and the promotion of equipment etc is in place. However, my response to a thread regarding Phono stages here was edited by a mod because I had named an undesirable manufacturers product. I find this just a little childish as we are all grown men. My comment was made based on a founded opinion which I don't see I have to change because of conflict that has nothing to do with me. I stick by the fact based comment I made in the consored thread which I removed in It's entirety. I thought better of things here.
    WEBSITE.... www.theprogmeister.com

Golf, a good walk spoiled : M Twain.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    I do fully understand the rules of the the forum
    Then why complain?

By participating here you accept those rules.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

I find this thread very childish. You know the rules, and were happy to hide behind them once.
    I've had it with this type of crap.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Matter now dealt with via PM.

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

Closed Thread