+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Swansea!

I'm Mark.

Default Greetings from Swansea!

Hi everybody!
    I was recommended this forum by two people who have become very good friends of mine and my wifes - Caron and Fiona Jones of the Llwyn Helyg Country House, Llanarthne, Carmarthenshire.

My name is Mark. I love all things Prog! especially Genesis and related. I also love Classic Rock and British Folk, as well as a few other related genres.

Two years ago I began to completely digitize my record collection, for space reasons mainly, and I currently play High Res, FLAC, or ALAC files on a variety of D.A.P.s and iPods.

Looking forward to speaking to you all very soon! Mark

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Mark.

Thanks Shane - appreciated!

I'm Steve.

Hello and welcome Mark.

I assume you're speaking of Caron with the super-system - Do you get first dibs whenever he upgrades? That would be nice
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mark.

Thanks Pigmy Pony! - Yes, it is indeed Caron with the super system....First dibs when he upgrades.....hmmm.....now that is a nice thought!

I'm Geoff.

Hello Mark. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what equipment you use in your HiFi system and if you have any future plans for it.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, so just join in and chat with folks.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Hi Mark, welcome aboard.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mark.

Thanks Geoff! - Two years ago, due to space reasons mainly, I took the decision to completely digitize my whole record collection. I've always preferred listening under headphones, and used to have Mission Cyrus separates and a Linn Sondek LP12 Deck as well as Stax headphones. Now I play Hi-Res, FLAC or ALAC files on 2 Cowon DAPs, and 1 iPod Touch and two iPod classics. I've always owned top end Hi-Fi kit and wouldn't be averse to building up a nice head-phone based system again.....Hope this still qualifies me being a member of this site Geoff!...Thanks very much for the welcome

I'm Mark.

Thanks very much Martin!

+ Reply to Thread