+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any BT earbud recommendations out there?

I'm inactive.

Default Any BT earbud recommendations out there?

Been looking at a few Bluetooth in-ear models recently (Sony, Sennheiser, Beyer, etc)

Any recommendations?

Definitely under £200... must support aptX - preferably HD

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    Have you tried them - what's the SQ like?

I'm Grant.

Had these on my list for a while but not tried them. I've an old set of sony ones I quite liked that are similar.
    Might not be any good but hot decent reviews in press.

Those cheap ones Chris points to look good value

Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Charging Case & One-touch Amazon Alexa - Titanium Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078GMZ9..._vsLwCbE1RSWS9
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

My son had some.
    They sounded very good. You do have to insert the things properly into your ears to get the low end response, but once you do that they sound very balanced.

Both of us are now using wired AKG ones that Samsung supply with their Smartphones.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm inactive.

Thanks for the tips chaps

Ended up buying a pair of these:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-...04&awid=103504

Only found out afterwards that RHA is a Glasgow based company

Very good sound - aptX but not HD .... lovely clarity and plenty of bass nonetheless. No dropouts anywhere in the house and very easy to wear and use.

Don't beat the Nuraphones but a damn sight lighter ....

I'm David.

I have these, can be used wired or wireless. https://www.flareaudio.com/products/flares The best in ears I have used.

I'm Nick.

If only the Beoplay E8's from B&O had connection strength, it'd be a 1 horse race
    Hifi: Innuos Zen Mini MKIII > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Quad Vena II > Custom Clyde interconnects > TA Monoblocks > Tellurium Black > Reiver Millburn MK II (Custom super tweeters & TQ Black Jumpers).

Headphone Rig: MacBook Pro/Google CCA > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Beresford SEG > Custom Clyde interconnects > Beresford Capella > Sennheiser 700s

+ Reply to Thread