I'm just about finished with the upgrades to my Planar 3 and by the time the next upgrade is completed the only thing left from the original deck will be the barring, the deck so far has had a new platter, sub platter, motor, dual belt pull and an SRM Tech silent base.

So to my latest upgrade, I've ordered a new plinth and need to fit an on/off switch, but what do I buy any ideas? 2nd the SRM Tech silent base is great and probably one of the biggest improvements I've done, the thing is the motor control board is attached to the plinth which is a pain in the arse when trying to move the deck as you have to pick the whole thing up and the plinth and silent base are only attached by the wires to the motor from the on/off switch and motor control board, I'm looking to mount the motor control board on the silent base and have a simple lead to plug into the back of the plinth to connect the on/off button, any suggestions for a connector, preferably surface mount which will fit on the back of the plinth.....