+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Invitation from the Hi-Fi Wigwam Forum

I'm Grant.

Too Late!!
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

I don't like spam!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Why don't you have egg, chips, beans, sausages and spam then? That's only got a little bit of spam in it.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Stop saying spam or the Vikings will turn up.
    oops!

/readies pitchfork/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

I'm Steve.

Baked beans are off. But you can have spam instead of the baked beans.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Baked beans are off. But you can have spam instead of the baked beans.
    ..all the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff...

Frank Zappa

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Exhibited three times and visited at other times. When James sold the forum and the new man took over and runs it as a business, fair enough he had to buy the forum, it lost its charm. Going to Scalford since has meant parking in the town at the mercy of the thieves and doing park and ride. Paying for a room whether you want to stay or not. Good luck with all of that. I haven't visited the wam for years, are the struggling to fill the rooms this year, usually the rooms would all be taken before Christmas.
    you will be pleased to know paul , its changed venue now and no longer at scalford with all that parking malarkey !!!
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by IHP View Post
    I recall the AoS 'Cheap as chips' room a few years back being one of the most interesting visits of the day. It sounded too bloody good !
    The amount of people who still remember that room amazes me, Alex UK (who I haven't seen on here for ages) and me put together a couple of rather nice little systems for less than £100 a piece, it was great fun

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Mike.

​SPAM FRITTER mmmmmmm

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Lawrence.

Not quite the cheap as chips room but I'm doing the suitcase challenge this year. I have to go by train so my entire system is in a suitcase.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast