+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open Invitation from the Hi-Fi Wigwam Forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Andrew.

Default Open Invitation from the Hi-Fi Wigwam Forum

Apologies if this breaks any rules and please either move or delete if needed .

If anyone on this forum is not a member of the HiFI Wigwam and do not read the threads there the following has just been posted.

I had a room at this Show Last Year for the first time and the weekend is not only great fun but a good place to meet people who are all interested in music and audio . I saw equipment and heard equipment I had only previously read about . I was also introduced to a number of artists I had not heard before .

"INVITATION TO EXHIBIT TO OTHER FORUMS

This is a formal invitation to all other hifi forums who would like to exhibit at this years HiFi Enthusiast Show, the biggest collection of personal systems in the UK (thought about Brexit).

I'm sure we have members here that are members everywhere else so it can be copied and passed on. We intend to give each forum two rooms which are next to each other where they can attract and show off their systems so please make sure this is passed on. The show is nearly full so please make sure this happens quickly. "

I did not want to push this just add the invitation and assume those that were interested either to have a room or just attend would go the Wam site . However as it has been asked I am putting the following link and information .

THE WAM HIFI SHOW 2019 - EUROPE"S BIGGEST ENTHUSIAST EVENT - KEGWORTH MARCH 16-17

https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/1...heet-now-live/

Truthfully I did not intend to either convinve or offend anyone with this post just to let others know the offer was there . If it is felt this post is divisive then any Moderator please delete accordingly .
    Last edited by Bencat; 01-02-2019 at 15:00.

+ Reply to Thread