+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stan's OUTSTANDING Customer Service

I'm Andy.

Default Stan's OUTSTANDING Customer Service

I must post this just to say a HUGE thank you to Stan and the way he conducts his business and how he treats his customers

Just before Christmas I dipped my toe in the Dac waters by buying a SEG with Dorado and was absolutely delighted by the quality of sound it produced.

At Stan's recommendation I set it up as pre amp into my Exposure Super VIII Amp and Ruark Talisman 2 speakers (my VII power and VI PSU will be in the classifieds very soon....no mean feat as I've owned this set up for probably over 40 years !!!)

The only small issue was that I really would have liked a remote for the new setup but I was so happy with the sound it made up for this

I then found an Audiolab MDAC + for a tremendous price which I couldn't refuse......I was a bit wary spending more money but took the plunge.

To be fair there's very very little sound wise (to my ears anyway) between the 2 devices but a HUGE difference in price (new) the SEG is astonishing value for money in my opinion.

However the remote made enough of a difference to me so I decided to keep it

I then remembered reading that Stan offers a 30 day "trial period" for all his products so I sent him a quick email to see if this applied in my case

To my delight he accepted the return and gave me a full refund including his postage costs !!

In this day and age to find someone like Stan who is so confident of his product (rightly so) to offer this AND then stand 100% by his principles is rare and should be praised..... you really can't go wrong if you buy anything from him

This is just my way of saying thank you for a great product to a 100% bona fide decent bloke

Andy

I'm Adam.

Good grief an MDAC+ - all the Hi-Fi mags cream themselves over that one...

If the SEG can compete with a £700 DAC (less a Remote Control) that is really saying something...

Well done Stan !!!
    Adam.

+ Reply to Thread