+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cappella settings guide

I'm tony.

Default Cappella settings guide

Cant help but think if Cappella users posted up theyre settings for different cans it could serve as a good depository for can users.

I posted settings for 700s/650s ages ago....reckon we could get a wee repository of knowledge going.

Might help Stan with future development for all his customers!!

I'm Steven.

Regardless of the model of cans used, I think the experienced output depends on many other variables in the chain (e.g. music format, psu, source, dac, Capella version, listeners’ preference) so I doubt that a summary would be of any help to Stan.

Nonetheless, the differences are very subtle in my setup. I guess the easiest would be to just test and tweak to find your prefered settings.
    Yamaha - Pioneer - Bluesound - Squeezebox - Beresford - Chario - MJ Acoustics - iBasso

Yamaha RX-V1300 * Bluesound Node 2 * Pioneer DV-656A SACD/DVDA * Squeezebox Touch + BotW linear psu + SBooster * Bushmaster Mk2 + Beresford Dorado * Beresford Capella * Chario Syntar 200T (front) + Chario Syntar 200 (rear) + Chario Syntar Dialoque (center) * MJ Acoustics Pro50 (sub) * LG OLED 55C8 * iBasso D2+ * beyerdynamic DT990/250 * Belkin AV 53001 speaker cables * Mark Grant G1000HD ic * Silver High Breed ic * Mike Homar WBT'ed digital coax * Beresford TRC-222 digital coax * Supra USB * Beresford TC 3618 toslink

Steven

I'm Nick.

I've not had enough time or experience with hifi or the Capella precisely.

With that said I have all the settings at 12 o'clock unless the FLAC rip is too quiet then I adjust the gain.

With the 700s I can't fault the Capella with all its settings in the middle.

With more experience and experimentation I'm sure I'll have an epiphany.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Hifi: Innuos Zen Mini MKIII > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Quad Vena II > Custom Clyde interconnects > TA Monoblocks > Tellurium Black > Reiver Millburn MK II (Custom super tweeters & TQ Black Jumpers).

Headphone Rig: MacBook Pro/Google CCA > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Beresford SEG > Custom Clyde interconnects > Beresford Capella > Sennheiser 700s

+ Reply to Thread