+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russ Andrews 8 way Powerblock, Purifier, Supersockets (2nd)

I'm Mike.

Default Russ Andrews 8 way Powerblock, Purifier, Supersockets (2nd)

Sold :

The PurifierBlock is designed to vastly improve sound and picture quality of your HiFi, Home Cinema, Audio Visual Equipment using the highest quality components and Kimber Internal Wiring.

Eight SuperSockets offer a good tight fit around plug pins for efficient contact and reduced impedance.

MegaClamp spike protection fitted.

I have many Purifiers and filters improving the sound in my current system.

The block is fitted with a grounding terminal to run an earth cable. I've never tried this myself.

Current model £800 from Russ Andrews

Needs a C19 IEC plug or cable which I can provide. Please ask for price. Will list all cables soon.

Russ Andrews current product
    https://www.russandrews.com/the-powe...-supersockets/

Besides the Russ Andrews HC PowerKord I have many others you can listen to and I can supply.
    Price range from £50 to £1200. Upgrades on upgrades on upgrades. Each step brought a step up in sound quality.

Width 136mm Length 330mm Green terminal on end adds 25mm Height 136mm

Demonstration in North West Surrey, bring your own kit to try if you like

Slight scratch on one corner, see lower photo and some underneath out of sight
    £240 plus delivery of your choice to UK or worldwide

Give me your postcode and I can price delivery for you
    Last edited by MikeMusic; 21-01-2019 at 17:37.
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Sold
    Thanks Alan
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Alan.

Cheers again Mike..looking forward to receiving the block......Al...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Vince.

I'm looking forward to hearing this in Al's system. It's already stunning and if this improves again, which I think it will. It will be something else.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff.

Alan does love his power!

I'm Alan.

Received Mike....It's a cracking piece of kit...does exactly what it professes to do...I've always been sceptical about Russ Andrews mains gear...but this unit is the business...crisp and clear music...a massive stereo image and superb separation with an an inky black back ground....I thought my system sounded exceptionally well to start with..but this is another level.....Vince had a sweat on, he talked me into buying it...a wise purchase..thanks for the push Vince...Many thanks again Mike...

P.S. anyone wanna buy a Weiduka power block...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Received Mike....It's a cracking piece of kit...does exactly what it professes to do...I've always been sceptical about Russ Andrews mains gear...but this unit is the business...crisp and clear music...a massive stereo image and superb separation with an an inky black back ground....I thought my system sounded exceptionally well to start with..but this is another level.....Vince had a sweat on, he talked me into buying it...a wise purchase..thanks for the push Vince...Many thanks again Mike...

P.S. anyone wanna buy a Weiduka power block...
    Great

This is just one of the pieces of kit that pushed me into improving sound quality with mains.
    Be very happy to show you the current system if you are passing.
    Popping out to the shops maybe, er 300 miles away

PS.
    I have another for sale !

Mike

I'm Vince.

Have to agree with Al about the improvements the Purifier block has done to his music. Wonderful.

I'm Mike.

Cheap tip for everyone

Try plug in purifiers and filters scattered around.
    I have a few and they all improve the sound

Cheap enough to take a punt on one. Sell on if not persuaded

Mike

+ Reply to Thread