+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Nigel's Speed Controller

I'm Drew.

Default WTB Nigel's Speed Controller

Anyone with a nice one for sale??

I'm Drew.

bump!

I'm Bikram.

Nigel is going to make the board again, so send him message.
    Technics SL1200 mk2 turntable ( Rewired tonearm with cardas 33awg cable) Ortofon 2m blue cartridge. Thorens TD 160 super (Decca london international tonearm and Decca Brown/export cartridge/stylus). Audiolab 8000Q Pre-amplifier with Audiolab 8000P power amplifier. Rega planet 2000 cd player. Pioneer cassette deck CT-S740S. Quad 21L speakers. Moth RCM mk1.

I'm Drew.

Thanks Bikram but I'd rather have an already constructed version, if possible

I'm Drew.

bump! Equivalents considered!

I'm John.

Longdog Audio have recently demo'd a prototype. It will be available from MCRU.
    I have heard it and it has a very positive effect on a replay. The SQ improvement was instant, and I feel sure all present unaminously agreed that a improvement was quite audible.
    It has a added benefit that it will clean up a mains signal being delivered to a Belt Drive TT Motor, and there is a measured improvement to be heard as well.

I'm Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
    Longdog Audio have recently demo'd a prototype. It will be available from MCRU.
    I have heard it and it has a very positive effect on a replay. The SQ improvement was instant, and I feel sure all present unaminously agreed that a improvement was quite audible.
    It has a added benefit that it will clean up a mains signal being delivered to a Belt Drive TT Motor, and there is a measured improvement to be heard as well.
    Thanks John, very useful info, the LD does look great- unfortunately outside my budget...

I'm Drew.

bump

+ Reply to Thread