+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi guys - New Member

I'm Peter.

Default Hi guys - New Member

Hi Guys,

My name is Pete and I am just starting out on this bug of upgrading my audio equipment.

I have had a set of B&W DM603's for years and I love them, but they have been driven through a Yamaha AX-596 Amp bought in period and I now want to upgrade my amplifier and sources before finding some new speakers too.

One step at a time.....

I'm a bit of an eclectic when it comes to my music taste and I love everything from Classical right through to Dub and Drum and Bass.

I am interested in getting my hands on a used Cyrus 8 series integrated amp with a view to upgrading to external power source and Bi-Amping eventually. I have decided to go down this route initially rather than a straight up Pre/Power set up.

If anyone wants to chime in with what other integrated systems of a similar quality I might look at and any pitfalls of buying second hand there are it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

Hello Pete. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure members can give opinions on amplifiers, why not start a thread in the Blank Canvas area and ask questions?

There's a lot going on here, so just join in any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread